Blue Pea Tisane Flower Tea 20 Gm
- GOOD FOR HAIR AND SKIN: Has properties that nourish hair follicles, promotes hair growth, prevents greying of hair and reduces hair fall. It is also full of antioxidants and has properties that reverse the damage caused to the skin by sugar molecules which causes skin aging
- COLOR AND TASTE: It has amazing intense blue color and has an all-natural earthy taste; no bitterness.
- NATURAL COLORANT: Used worldwide in Iced Tea, Cocktails and Mocktails. It can be consumed as a hot tea or can be paired with lemonade or other cold brews. It is a natural colorant for food items like rice, cakes, etc.
- DIRECTION FOR USAGE: Infuse 3 to 4 flowers in 150ml of hot water for 5-6 minutes to get the best result.
- ABOUT US: Seer Secrets Herbal Tea is to create 100% natural, herbal range of teas which are extremely healthy, tasty and most colorful in the world. Our carefully selected flowers, roots, and herbs from around the world are naturally occurring and sun-dried to retain all its natural goodness and vitamins.
Butterfly-pea flower tea is a caffeine-free herbal tea, or tisane, the beverage made from a decoction or infusion of the leaves of the Clitoria ternatea plant and dried Lemongrass. One of the healthiest herbal tea on earth. High on antioxidants, great for health and zero caffeine.
FULL OF BENEFITS:
- WEIGHT LOSS AND DIGESTION: It is high in vitamin C, extremely good for cleansing the liver and flushing out waste and toxins, as well as aid digestion and thus, can assist in weight loss.
- ANTI-AGING: Due to Butterfly Pea Flower it is having Anti-glycation properties that is amazing for skin prevents skin aging.
- Antioxidants, Relaxing, Slow Ageing Process, Hair Treatments (use it in shampoo ingredients).
How to use
In a cup add 3-4 flowers of herbal tea and add water at 80 Celcius. To avoid overcooking the tea, let it sit for 2 mins and cherish the energizing tea blend.